What could be more refreshing than a delicious Bloody Caesar to kick off the summer? We like it particularly spicy!
- Celery salt or steak spices, in sufficient quantity
- 1 lemon wedge
- Ice cubes
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) Worcestershire sauce (or Maggi sauce)
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) Tom Yum Buriram paste
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) vodka
- 180 ml (3/4 to 1 cup) Clamato juice (or tomato juice)
- Martini olives
- Celery stalk
Steps / Instructions
- Pour the bloody spices into a small plate. Strain the lemon wedge over the rim of a glass, then frost it by dipping it in the spices.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes, then add the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tom Yum paste, vodka and steak spices.
- Fill the rest of the glass with the Clamato, stir well with a spoon, then serve with a skewer of olives and a stalk of celery.