A simple recipe that will please all lovers of grilled meats and vegetables.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 8-10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 400 gr of beef (flank steak, tab or cut of your choice)
- 1 C. vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce:
- 1-2 tbsp. tablespoons chili paste with lemongrass and tamarind
- juice of a lime or lemon
- 1 C. fish sauce (optional)
- finely chopped herbs (coriander, mint, Thai basil)
Steps and instructions:
- Heat the bbq over medium-high heat
- Endure the beef with vegetable oil, salt and pepper, let stand.
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce
- Cook beef until desired doneness, remove from heat and let stand for 5-8 minutes.
- Slice into strips and serve with herb sauce
- Serve with rice or a summer salad
View on Instagram