A spicy omelet to change the morning routine!
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp of BURIRAM chili paste (suggested flavor: Lemongrass and Tamarind)
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
1. Break and whisk the eggs in a bowl;
2. Add the chili paste;
3. In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat;
4. Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 2 minutes;
5. Turn and cook for 1 minute or until the omelet is firm.
Serve with toast or steamed purple or jasmine rice.
To vary the taste and obtain a heartier omelet, try this recipe with duck eggs.