An Italian classic that we “pimp” without hesitation with our red curry paste. Be careful, you may easily fall under the spell!
- 1 pizza dough crust (400 g)
For the sauce
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 C. red curry paste
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, cooked and cut into pieces
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella, coarsely sliced
- A handful of basil leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Steps and Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450 F and place the rack in the middle. Line a pizza pan with parchment paper, then roll out the dough. To book.
- In a bowl, mix the pizza sauce with the red curry paste, then spread it generously over the dough.
- Garnish with the chicken pieces, mozzarella and basil.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes so that the cheese is golden brown and the dough is cooked. Finish cooking under the grill, if necessary.
- Cut into wedges to serve.