An easy and simple recipe that you will want to make over and over again during barbecue season.
Servings: 2 - 4 people
Preparation time: 2-3 minutes
Marinating time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
• 4 boneless chicken thighs
• Juice of 1 lime
• 1 C. maple syrup
• 1 C. tablespoons fish sauce or 1 pinch of salt
• 1 C. cooking oil
• Lime wedge (optional)
1. Mix all marinade ingredients together.
2. Add the chicken thighs to the marinade and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 12 hours.
3. Save the excess marinade to glaze the meat halfway through cooking.
-At the bbq: on a well-oiled grill, sear the thighs at high intensity for 2 minutes on each side. Continue cooking at medium heat for 4 minutes on each side or until the flesh is tender and cooked.
-In the Air Fryer: bake at 360 F for 20 minutes or until the flesh is tender and cooked.
5. Glaze the chicken with the rest of the marinade before finishing cooking.
6. Serve with a lime wedge if desired.
Video available on Instagram !