Try our delicious recipe for spicy Thai curry - Pork Panang! Made with pork, Panang curry paste, and coconut milk, this recipe is easy to follow and full of bold and complex flavors. Impress your friends and family with the flavors of Thailand in your own kitchen.
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 300 ml (1¼ cup) of coconut milk
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of Buriram red curry paste
- 340g (¾ lb) of pork sliced into strips
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of crushed cashews
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of fish sauce
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of palm sugar or white sugar
1. In a medium heat pan, pour in half of the coconut milk and the Buriram red curry paste, and mix together.
2. Let the mixture reduce for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the sliced pork to the coconut milk mixture and cook for 5-6 minutes while stirring
4. Pour in the remaining coconut milk, fish sauce, and palm sugar. Mix gently. Simmer the curry on low heat for 10 minutes or until the pork is fully cooked.
5. Add the crushed cashews and stir.
6. Serve with jasmine rice.