Tender beef, brilliant red bell pepper, sweet onion, and crisp green beans are all combined in this Beef Stir-Fry with Red Curry to create a delectable symphony. Every mouthful is a true flavor sensation because to the inclusion of chicken broth, fish sauce, and palm sugar, which adds an additional level of complexity to this beautiful mixture. Enjoy the hearty, savory flavors that are certain to excite your taste buds when you serve it hot with your preferred rice or noodles.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 500g of beef, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of red curry paste
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 handful of green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- Finely chopped Thai basil or Makrut lime leaves for garnish (optional)
- In a wok or large pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the red curry paste and fry for a minute until fragrant.
- Add the beef and cook until well done.
- Add the onion and red bell pepper and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add the chicken broth, fish sauce (or salt), and palm sugar (or brown sugar) and simmer for about 5-7 minutes until the broth has reduced slightly.
- Garnish with fresh Thai basil if desired.
- Serve hot with Thai rice or jasmine rice.
Enjoy your meal!