Buriram chili pastes are a versatile addition to any kitchen. Their intense flavors are a hallmark of Thai-Khmer cuisine and complement a wide variety of foods and dishes.
USE IT AS A CONDIMENT:
- As a replacement for chimichurri on a steak;
- With pasta like a pesto;
- Like a tapenade on bread;
- Like the Sriracha to spice up dumplings and Pad Thai;
- Spread your bread to add a touch of refinement to your sandwich;
- Replace onion jelly or chutney with Buriram chili paste on brie or camembert canapés.
AS A SEASONING:
- Mix with mayonnaise to make a fondue sauce;
- Add to marinades to give personality to your grills;
- Add to vegetable stir-fries.
|Season your eggs in a original way...||With fine cheeses...such as a chutney or a spicy confit.||With grills!|
| Brie sofa and Buriram paste! To add some spice in your apperitif.